1. We make our best efforts to give you the best possible fit but at times it takes multiple trials and corrections to get the best possible fit even when you get the products stitched locally. We request you to please provide as much precise stitching sizes as possible for us. Costs for stitching will vary between different Collections and will be clearly indicated at the point of order.
2. We cannot accept responsibility for incorrect measurements and, therefore, it is imperative that accurate measurements are provided
3. Stitched garments can take between 4 to 5 days extra for stitching depending on the availability of our in house tailors. If a garment is required urgently this may be arranged upon request, subject to availability of tailors.
4. The timescale for delivery will only commence once we are in receipt of the completed stitching details.
5. If we will not ger the stitching detail with in 3 days then we will stitch the item with most recent avilable stitching detail. If we don't have privious stitching detail then we will cancel the order
6. Changing the pattern, design or style is not possible with all case. If it's not possible then we will follow the actual item design
7. If item is not possible to stitch with your given size then we will contact you with the alternate options.
8. If extra material required to fulfill the extra requirement then customer need to pay for the fabric cost.